segunda-feira, 2 de julho de 2012

Epic music phrases!

"How do we sleep while our beds are burning?" (Beds are Burning - Midnight Oil)

"Words are very unnecessary, they can only do harm." (Enjoy the Silence - Depeche Mode)

"I just hang on, suffer well, sometimes it's hard, it's hard to tell." (Suffer Well - Depeche Mode)

"Do you believe in rock 'n' roll? Can music save your mortal soul?" (American Pie - Don McLean)

"Don't give up on your dreams, boy." (The Painter - I'm From Barcelona)

"I lost my heart, I buried it too deep under the iron sea." (Crystal Ball - Keane)

"So we're passing the time while time passes us." (Anywhere But Here - Rise Against)

"Don't waste the time or time will waste you." (Knights of Cydonia - Muse)

"There is a bird for every occasion, I wanna show my favorite location." (Charlie Parker - I'm From Barcelona)

"Spineless dreamers hide in churches, pieces of pieces of rush hour buses." (Perfect Symmetry - Keane)

"If this is the life, why does it feel so good to die today?" (Grow up and Blow Away - Metric)


"You want the moon but you've got the sun." (2 hearts - Digitalism)



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário